Wheels Next.com , an internet tire company fails to respond to any e-mails or return phone calls .Be leary of any company that does this .

I have cancelled my order with them . Try another sire . thier prices are good , I thought I was getting a bargin . Same old story , if it's to good to be true it usally is !

This company must be doing pretty good finacially , to give away an & 880.00 sale . Guess they did not need the business .

If they go belly up , I don't want to hear them complain sales were lacking .oh' well , there not the only tire company out there...

Had an Experience with Wheels Next?

Comments

DiscountedWheelWarehouse.com will help you get the wheels and tires you want and save you money.

the company should get valid REAL reviews good or bad so I will provide a detail account of my review so far

...I am real consumer, and I purchased a full set of rims and tires from wheelsnext.com on April 17th for $1,602.65. For my 1997 Chevrolet Camaro...I placed the order on the phone with Miguel who was very helpful and placed the order for the Hoyo H7 rims. Now I have never ordered rims and jack *** about bolt patterns and other stuff like that. So I liked the rims and placed the order with him no problems.

I was promised the e-mail of the invoice/order. I was excited and so far so good. I didn't receive the e-mail right away, and called back a couple of days to Miguel and he sent it to me right away. To me that was a good sign.

I was still nervous because for me it was the most I have ever spent online and I asked over and over, 'you sure they will fit?' and I have reassured they would. (another positive sign on customer service). I reveiwed the order several times as i went online to try learn more about bolt patterns and ***. I notice that the order had the rims at a different bolt pattern than my car. I called again, and spoke to another gentleman, who told me that the way they will fit will be because the drill to 5x120 (Whew!)...again very gracious and clear.

I had to call back a couple of times to get the Fed-ex tracking number as the first two times there was none. The third time I called they had it, and Carlos sent it to me...

I have been checking fed-ex and they had to delay my shipment scheduled for May 7 to May 10. Not wheelsnext.com problem as this is a fed-ex things.

So far I can say my purchase experience from them has been great...4.5 out of 5...not a full 5 only because I don't think their e-mail update system actually does inform the customer of updates (i.e invoice, tracking number).

According to fed-ex my tires and wheels should be coming on Monday, May 10. I will post the results of the installation and order accuracy.

So far though, wheelsnext.com has provided excellent, timely and a stress free order experience. Ordering from them has not been a problem at all!

I did not bash your company because the wheels were on back order , I agreed to wait for the production run to start up again .I did not receive any calls regarding my fax or the 4 e mails I sent you went unanswered .

That is why you lost the sale !lousey cust service !