Update by user Mar 31, 2012

Well I recieved my order shortly after I wrote this complaint. I recieved the tires and rims but no hardware that was supposed to be included.

I emailed Wheels Next several times. I have had no reply. They seem not concerned. I have tried to contact them on there facebook page.

They remove every complaint and every cry for help on a daily basis. It appears they try harder to erase their poor service rather then solve it.

Do yourself a favor.

Do business with a reputable company. There are many other internet tire companies with the same if not better prices and have favorable reviews.

Original review posted by user Feb 29, 2012

This is a internet Wheel and Tire Company out of Florida and California. There web site claims fast shipping out of 2 locations.

This is not the case. I waited a month for an email, call or anything from this company. I finally called thinking they lost my order. I was on hold for 20 minutes and this is not an estimate my phone has a time clock and it read 20 minutes before I heard from an associate.

I was told they were very busy and my order would be shipped as soon as it reached California. Well I thought they shipped from 2 locations I am close to Florida.

Its been 6 weeks now and still no word. I guess my next step is to contact my credit card company to submit a fraudulent charge.

Comments

Im in the same boat. I cancelled my order because I was to my rims were not in stock.

Two months later no refund, called and phone is off.

Word is they went out of business. Stay away!!!!